Friday 22 April 2011

the letter that change my life

Dear Lim Teck Siang,

Greetings from the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore! I am very pleased to inform you that you have been selected for admission to the Nanyang Technological University in academic year 2011-12 for reading MECHANICAL ENGINEERING under the subsidized tuition fee category.

I believe that our rigourous academic curriculum coupled with other exciting factors such as the resources, facilities, cutting-edge research, diversity and residential living etc., best define the Nanyang Technological University's global standing and recognition. It would be my pleasure to welcome you to the NTU family.

The deadline for your acceptance is Monday, 16 May 2011.

Your selection from a pool of highly qualified applicants is a strong recognition of your academic achievement and our belief that you will Take The Lead as a student of the NTU community. I extend to you my heartiest congratulations and look forward to your participation in a challenging and stimulating academic grooming at NTU.



Dr Lalit Goel, PhD
Dean of Admissions
Nanyang Technological University




I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A SEAT BY NTU! I HAVE GIVEN A CHANCE TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE!!!

ya i know, it is a precious chance for me , not that everyone can get such a chance.
ya i know, i will only have improvement if i study in a competitive environment such as singapore.
especially , the improvement in english.
ya i know, in order for me to improve and surpass myself day by day, i need a platform to expose myself with those genius of each field. Wherever let you feel humble, it is the best place for you to learn.
Including the exposure to the various cultures, studying environment,high-tech teaching materials, dedicated and professional lecturers......

ppl ask" will u take the offer?"
"yes, if im not selected by NUS. NUS is still my first choice if studying in sg"

Nus intake shortlist will be released in May. and i m praying and hope that i m in the list.
and of coarse, it is better to study in sg with holding a scholarship, it is in deep lighten lots burden. Will I?

"i will try and do my best, and let the rest to God"
i tell myself, often
.

6 comments:

Rui said...

i'm sure you'll become a very successful person in the near future! gambateh!

said...

thx and hopefully ~
bless you too^^

Sing Fui said...

恭喜德祥. 給你滿滿的祝福, 可以搶到新加坡國立大學的學位.. 即使沒有拿到, 也不要緊, 還有南洋理工.. 去哪裡讀書都一樣, 重要的是自己的心態. 有好的心態, 在哪裡讀書都可以讀出一片天來.. Ah Pek加油~~

said...

谢谢成慧,你满满的祝福,我收到了。也祝福你,在新的工作岗位能得心应手,万事顺利~
但别忘了休息,休息时为了走更长远的路^

Sing Fui said...

*like*

said...

i fail in getting an offer in nus~=(
well, might be going NTU

Post a Comment